Real Estate Investing 101: Get Started Investing (The Right Way) In 30 Minutes
REAL ESTATE INVESTING 101
Get Started In Real Estate Investing (The Right Way) In 30 Minutes!
FREE LIVE WEBINAR ON THURSDAY, MAY 10TH 12 PM – 12:30 PM (PDT)
Investing in real estate is hard. Unfortunately, it’s pretty easy to get suckered into overpaying for a property, buying in a low-return area or blindly following the advice of an ill-informed realtor.
This 30-minute webinar will give you the run-down on everything you need to know BEFORE you even THINK about buying your first property.
Webinar Host Jared Hope is a local Edmonton real estate investor. He has transacted over 285 investment properties in Alberta and his own portfolio reaches over 130 investment properties.
He is also the CEO and Founder of Tilt Property Group.
Check Jared and the rest of the Tilt Team out on Facebook here.
Register for this FREE, Live 30-minute webinar on May 10th and you’ll learn:
- Why Alberta? Why Edmonton? Why Now? The critical factors and trends that shape Edmonton’s real estate investment climate in 2018 and how to leverage them to make a strategic purchase.
- Is real estate the right thing for you to invest your money in? Stocks/bonds vs. real estate and what it looks like to “play the game” of real estate investing – is it for you?
- Understanding the 3 Fundamental Buying Principles I used to transact over 285 investment properties in Alberta:
1. Who do you want to rent to? Just like no business would open a store where their target customer doesn’t shop, you should NEVER buy in an area where your ideal tenant doesn’t want to live.
2. Where should you be investing in Edmonton? The pockets best suited for investment, where the best long-term ROI is and where to get the biggest bang for your buck.
3. What type of property should you buy? The pros and cons of the different property types in Edmonton communities.
If you want to make money and secure a financial future with a smart real estate investment, this FREE 30-minute webinar will teach you how to get started. Plus, it’s free… so what do you really have to lose?